Winesburg Fmaily

Winesburg Fmaily

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Real Christmas Card! :)

To all the mommies out there, trying so hard to make a pretty Christmas card for family. Or just take a family picture for that... I feel for you! I'm pretty sure that it has to be one of the hardest things for my family! lol
 This is the real picture the one that we got and had to keep taking them because it just wasn't working!



Oh the joys of being a parent. lol ;) My children are such a blessing and I am very greatful for them. I hope they have tons of children and they are just like them.. lol

 We finally got a good picture, but we went with the real one anyways. I love pictures they are such a good memory. I hope all of you take tons of pictures. Hope your holiday pictures turn out wonderful!

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment