Winesburg Fmaily

Winesburg Fmaily

Monday, November 7, 2011

Cancer... Such a small word..

So I was on my way to get Ayden from school the other day and I get a call from my doctor office, sayting that they thought I might have cancer and they need to run some more test.. Fist off, who calls and tells someone that? I mean you could have at least called me in your office.. So thanks for that.. lol I made my appointment and started the ''Am I going to die'' thinking.. I NEVER thought this would be me.. And All I could think about was my children and my husband and who my husband would marry, and if she would be a good mom...
  I was thinking about when I was watching Sister Wives the other day and they were talking about if they died they would have a back up mom.. lol I was thinking about that too.. It took me a couple of hours to let my husband know.. and even though we were in the same house I text him, how nice is that! lol I knew that if I said it out loud I might cry... So I didn't. I just keep praying that the lord wouldn't take me away from the people that I needed... and that needed me. He wouldn't right? that's what I keep telling my self. Bad things happen to good people all the time. It's how we take it, is what matters.







No comments:

Post a Comment